Welcome!

As I branch out on my writing tree, I thought it was time I began a blog for my YA/middle reader markets. Here I will post samples of my stories and accept your positive remarks. Thanks for finding me!

Friday, May 16, 2014

The Santa Spy

It's been a while but in December of 2013, Character Publishing released THE SANTA SPY, a picture book with pictures. 

The Santa Spy is about a brilliant boy named Darren who decides to find out once and for all if Santa really exists. He uses spy equipment, a computer, and a motion-sensitive Halloween decoration to video record the events of Christmas Eve night under his tree. The end will leave readers wondering just what Darren saw in file number 1224. This book includes parent/teacher supplementary material, a glossary, and author/illustrator biographies.

To check it out, click this link: Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment